September 12, 2013
- Nutrition for Active Kids
- Bridgewater Bookfest
- St. John the Baptist Preschool in Monaca
- CA$H IN THIS FALL WITH JBF
- The #1 Way To Save Money on Your Heating Bills
- Let's T-A-L-K About the School Day!
- STRONG is the New SKINNY
- Meal on the Go: Pizza Pockets
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra Fiddlesticks Family
- 3rd Annual Fall/Holiday Photography Guide
- CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game 9/26
- What is Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment?
- Safety Tips
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- The Lion King Returns to Pittsburgh!
- The Fields Are Full!
- Macaroni Stork
- Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway Races
- More Macaroni!!
Win a pre-sale pass!
I'm giving away 2 passes for the pre-sale on Thursday, September 19! These passes allow you to start shopping at 4 p.m. that day! To enter, just leave a comment in the comment section below. This is a quick contest and I'm picking the winner on Sunday, September 15. The winners must come to my house in Center Township to pick up their passes next week because there's not enough time to mail them. You must be a Beaver Valley Mac Kid subscriber to win. If you're not, just leave a comment below, and I'll subscribe you to this free newsletter! Full contest details here.
The Just Between Friends Fall/Winter Children's & Maternity Consignment event kicks off for everyone on September 20th.There is an exclusive pre-sale for team members, consignors, first-time parents, foster parents, military families and teachers on Thursday, September 19th!
What: JBF Pittsburgh Children's & Maternity Fall/Winter Sale
When: Fri., Sept. 20 – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sat., Sept. 21 - 8am-4pm (NEW Merchandise!) & Sun., Sept. 22 - 8am-2pm (Many items 50% off).
Where: RMU Island Sports Center in the Golf Dome, 7600 Grand Ave., Pittsburgh 15225
Admission: $3 per person on Friday (under 18 is free - or print your FREE admission pass below for Friday). Admission is free Saturday & Sunday.
View the full sale schedule by clicking here.
Here are a few quick shopping tips so you can come prepared!
- While cash is preferred, we also accept MasterCard, VISA & Discover.
- Bring a laundry basket tied with a belt to use as a shopping cart. We also have large IKEA bags that you will be able to use while shopping at the event.
- Take time to assess what you have and what you need for your kids. Come armed with a list and write down any sizes that you need. We do not accept returns so it is helpful to know exactly what size you are looking for at the sale.
- Trace your child's foot and cut it out to get an accurate shoe measurement.
- Think about the upcoming holidays and gifts that you may need! In addition to great clothing items, we have an awesome assortment of toys, books, games, dvds and other great gifts.
- Use the buddy system! It is always more fun to shop with a friend (or two).
Want to turn YOUR clutter into CA$H at the Fall Sale? It's not too late to sign up to sell any new and gently used items your family has outgrown at the JBF event. Consignors prepare and price their own items using an easy, online bar code system. They earn 60% of their sales or if they join our team and help out at the event, 70% of their sales. Anyone interested in consigning can sign up for the Pittsburgh event on the jbfsale.com website (click here).
Team Members are an important part of our JBF event. Our JBF Team Members shop FIRST and earn 70% on their consigned items. Anyone is welcome to join our team at the event. You can register to join our team for a short 4-hour shift to guarantee early admission at the pre-sale event!
Be sure to “like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on all things JBF during sale week!
We hope to see YOU at the JBF Sale!
For complete event details and to join our email mailing list, please visit our website: jbfsale.com. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest too! We even have our own You Tube Channel!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC